Mission, Values, Purpose
Purpose — Why We're in BusinessCouvillion Group practices safe, innovative, and responsible heavy marine construction to enable the long-term economic growth and environmental stability of the Gulf Coast region.
Mission — Our Promise
- We manage our business with integrity and social responsibility, and emphasize the well-being of our teammates and communities.
- We build strong and lasting relationships with employees, subcontractors, and customers who share our values and commitment to the Gulf Coast.
- We offer excellence, value, and performance as we serve our customers' evolving marine construction, industrial, and equipment needs.
- We invest in the best people, equipment, techniques, and technologies to provide appropriate and value-added solutions to our customers’ toughest challenges.
- We ensure our position as a responsible and well-regarded employer and corporate citizen by following safe, reliable, efficient, and environmentally sound work practices.
- We earn a regional reputation as the marine construction contractor of choice in emergency situations and for routine maintenance and construction.
Values — What We Stand For
- Put employees, the environment, and public safety first.
- Operate with integrity and do the right thing.
- Deliver value and success through exemplary service.
- Put the job – and the customer – above our own interests.
- Create an environment of continuous improvement.
- Build long-term business relationships based on trust and mutual respect.
- Treat employees fairly and equally, rewarding performance through competitive compensation and benefits.
- Invest in people and processes through continuous training and development.
- Build a diverse yet cohesive team with a positive attitude.
- Practice aggressive yet controlled and sustainable growth.
- Lead by example.